Circular brushes are particularly suitable for derusting, cleaning, deburring or processing welding seams and removing lime and paint.
The Record with crimped wire fill is suitable for de-burring, cleaning, smoothing, polishing, dulling, paint stripping and roughing. The twist-knotted Ultra for treatment of welding seams, de-scaling and removal of varnish.
Due to the high brush density, extensive fill material selection and different bore sizes, KOTI’s circular brushes are extremely versatile and can be used for a wide range of applications.
Back to products
Use the parameters below to configure your desired circular brush. Is the correct dimensioning not listed? Then choose a specific request.
Are you unsure or do you need advice?
- BD-ST Standard brush diameter
- D1 Diameter of the shaft
- D Standard brush diameter
- D2 Diameter of the flange
- KD Core diameter
- BB Brush width
- VT Type of fill
- VM Filling material
- VD Bristle diameter
- ZH Visible hair length
- RPM Revolutions per minute
- AS-K120 ANS-Kernel size 120 – Nylon abrasive fibers
- AS-K180 ANS-Kernel size 180 – Nylon abrasive fibers
- AS-K320 ANS-Kernel size 320 – Nylon abrasive fibers
- AZD Steel wire, tempered, hard and tough
- INOX Stainless steel wire, acid resistant
- LIT Brass-coated steel wire in cord construction, springy and tough
- LTE Brass-coated steel wire, single wire, springy
- MES Brass wire (CuZn)
- STD Steel wire, natural hard
- SUP Steel wire, tempered
The models shown are standard. For other specifications, please contact our sales team.
Not quite sure or need some advice?