The gutter brush with steel plate is mounted with a quick-change plate, making it even easier to replace the brush. The advantage of this is that one person can replace the brush anywhere on site. Depending on the application and your sweeping work, you have a choice of open or closed filling made of steel, synthetic material, or a combination of these materials.
From rolling the flat wire and producing the synthetic fibres, to testing them for resilience, flexibility and durability, and the final inspection. Thus we always deliver gutter brushes with excellent quality fillings, manufactured from high-grade materials.
Thanks to our many years of knowledge and experience, we provide meticulous advice for the optimal use of the gutter brushes. In order to tie in as closely as possible with the wishes and needs within the green and cleaning sector, we focus on solid service, including:
- Stock management: Always enough in stock by means of automatic periodic stock replenishment.
- Collection of worn brushes: We have no waste processing ourselves, but we collect the old brushes.
- Wear indicator: For optimal brush use and a saving of 15 to 20%.
- Six-monthly overview: Usage summary of brushes per machine type for an insight and the right stocks.
- Shelf cards: For warehouse management, we create personalised shelf cards on request for each type of brush.
- Demonstration & Toolbox meeting: Demonstrations for the correct use of brushes and brush adjustments, at KOTI in Weert or on location.